Electrical Training Center
65 Elm St
Copiague, NY 11726
Phone: 631 226-8021
STUDENTS & STAFF CAN VIEW/HEAR UPDATED STATUS INFORMATION VIA THE FOLLOWING METHODS
In the event of a storm: FOR ADDITIONAL UPDATES, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE ELECTRICALTRAININ
CENTEREDU, TWITTER PAGE
https://twitter.com/etc65official, WALK 97.5 WEBSITE OR LISTEN TO WALK 97.5 OR CALL THE SCHOOL AT
LISTEN TO THE
VOICEMAIL FOR INFORMATION.
NY State In-Service Training CEU's:
We are a provider for NY State
In-Service Training CEU's. Please contact our office for available dates or
view the calendar for upcoming sessions.
- NEC Code Changes - 7hrs (49-5879)
- National Electric Code Changes - 4hrs (49-5880)
- Inspecting Photovoltaic Systems Based on The NEC - 4hrs (49-5911)
- Grounding & Bonding - 4hrs (49-5712)
- Electrical Safety in the Workplace - 8hrs (49-6281)
- Basic Fire System Fundamentals - 4hrs (49-5988)
- OSHA 10 For Construction - 10hrs (49-5883)
Security or Fire Alarm System Installer - 81hrs (I-0004)
Security and Fire Alarm Installation Practical Course - 48 Hours
Security and Fire
Alarm Installation Practical Course - 48 Hours
See “Course Descriptions” for information about the curriculum taught.
Advance Registration recommended; Deposit required. Please contact our office at 631-226-8021 to enroll, or submit the inquiry form below and Administration will contact you within the next business day with enrollment details.
One & Two Family Dwellings - 4hrs (49-5473)
One and Two Family Dwellings 8 Hours
This seminar will cover the N.Y.S. residential code, LIPA and the latest NEC code pertaining to one & two family dwellings. This class is also recognized as a 8 hour accredited course for
IAEI, N.J and Florida
The Topics to be covered include:
• Required number and location of lighting and small appliances
• Box fill, conductor sizes and wiring methods
• Electrical devices and wiring methods
• Special purpose outlets
• Installing residential services
Upcoming Sessions: Advance Registration recommended; Deposit required. Please contact our office at 631-226-8021 to enroll, or submit the inquiry form below and Administration will contact you within the next business day with enrollment details.